6366 Cedarmere #4
Traverse City, MI 49686
Est. P&I payment: $1905.84/mo
Description for 6366 Cedarmere #4, Traverse City, MI 49686
TO BE BUILT, "The COTTAGE" in The Enclave "A Condominium Community". High quality free standing homes in a wooded setting on the base of Old Mission Peninsula. Close to town, beaches and shopping. Now is the time to select your lot to build one of the Craftsman Style condominium homes. The association takes care of many exterior maintenance items leaving you more time to enjoy our wonderful area. Photos are of model home and show upgrades/options.
My Notes for MLS #1817891
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,725
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,722
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,003
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 719
- Approx Year Built: 2016
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: Contemporary,Cottage,1 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Deck,Countryside View,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Porch,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Wood,Cement Board
- Driveway: Blacktop,Concrete
- Land Features: Wooded,Evergreens,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 15'
- Dining Room Length: 12'
- Dining Room Width: combo
- Kitchen Length: combo
- Kitchen Width: 12'
- Family Room Length: 27'
- Family Room Width: 14'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 17'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 18'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 16'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: None
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Other,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Humidifier
- Appliances/Equipment: Other
- Sewer: Municipal
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 183.12
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 3,600
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care
- School District: Traverse City Area Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Timber Frame
- Foundation: Other
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: At Closing
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level,Walk Down Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6366 Cedarmere #4, Traverse City, MI 49686
North on Center Rd. (M-37) on Old Mission Peninsula just past the First Congregational Church, turn left on Cedarmere. Watch for "Enclave sign".
Listing information for 6366 Cedarmere #4, Traverse City, MI 49686 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Century 21 Northland 241 E State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Get Financing for 6366 Cedarmere #4, Traverse City, MI 49686
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 11/21/2017 at 10:11pm