6497 Deer Path #116
Bellaire, MI 49615
Description for 6497 Deer Path #116, Bellaire, MI 49615
BRING ALL OFFERS! Would you like to stay at Shanty Creek during a prime week next summer? The seller of this 2 week timeshare would be willing to trade his weeks(subject to availability and date of sale) so that the buyer of his timeshare can enjoy a peak week Up North! This is a deluxe 2 bedroom 2 bath ground floor unit overlooking Shanty Creek! This is one of the least expensive ways to vacation and offers great flexibility for when you wish to vacation. While you own specific weeks, you can trade them for stays at other times of the year. What you will own is a two week (weeks 11 and 43) timeshare at Shanty Creek Resort in a second floor Pinebrook condominium, overlooking Shanty Creek. The unit enjoys access to the pool and tennis courts and includes whirlpool tub, gas fireplace & deck. As a bonus, you'll enjoy shared access to the Shanty Creek Beach Club on lovely Lake Bellaire. You can also join RCI & trade in points for accomodations worldwide. The is a tremendous value for a timeshare. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER!
My Notes for MLS #1739093
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,100
- Approx Year Built: 1993
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 2 Story,Contemporary
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: In Ground Pool,Balcony,Sidewalk,Tennis Court
- Exterior Finish: Stucco/Drivit,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Shared
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods
- Living Room Length: 23
- Living Room Width: combo
- Dining Room Length: combo
- Dining Room Width: 13'6"
- Kitchen Length: 11'
- Kitchen Width: 8'
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12'9"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: None
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Cathedral Ceilings,Foyer Entrance
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer
- Sewer: Municipal
- Energy Efficient: Energy Efficient Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 0.27
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 1,478
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Heat,Exterior Maintenance
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame,Timber Frame
- Foundation: Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Rental History,Fractional Ownership,Time Share
- Possession: Negotiable
- Condo/Unit Level: Second Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Stairway (Outdoor)
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6497 Deer Path #116, Bellaire, MI 49615
M88 to Pinebrook; left onto Deer Path to last building on right before the gate; unit 116 is upstairs
Listing information for 6497 Deer Path #116, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 11:45am