154 NE Ivy Drive
Alden, MI 49612
Est. P&I payment: $455.45/mo
Description for 154 NE Ivy Drive, Alden, MI 49612
Welcome to Northern Michigan, Located in a recreational paradise , adjoining over 2,700 acres of Pere Marquette State Forest. Very picturesque , Level to rolling terrain with Maple, Bass, beechnut, hemlock, white pine , wild cherry & Oak cover. Pride of Ownership... 30' x 40' Pole structure w/ approx. 600 sq ft 1 bed, 1 ba living quarters, Pine interior & painted concrete floors , easy maintenance as a recreational getaway or full time residence, which it is currently being used. 16' x 30' & 8' X 14' Outbuildings. Blessed with wildlife for the Nature Lover & Hunter alike. Pre-approved buyers . L/C poss for qualified Buyer(s),$ 42,000 Downpayment, 3-5 yr balloon.
My Notes for MLS #1828329
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 1
- SqFt: 600
- Number of Acres: 5
- Lot Dimensions: 328'x662'x328'x661'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 600
- Approx Year Built: 2001
- Total Baths: 1
- Style: 1 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Countryside View
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Gravel,Dirt
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Level,Rolling
- Living Room Length: 16'3
- Living Room Width: 12'7
- Kitchen Length: 10'
- Kitchen Width: 7'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: None
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'1
- Bedroom 1 Width: 9'4
- Laundry Length: 5'
- Laundry Width: 2'8
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Concrete
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Concrete
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Concrete
- Interior Features: Other
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Wall
- Appliances/Equipment: Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Ceiling Fan,Whole House Fan/Attic Fan
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Antenna
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 198.75
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash,Land Contract/PMM
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Kalkaska Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Additional Building Dimensions: 16'x30' & 8' x 14'
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Pole Building(s),Garden/Storage Shed
- Construction: Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Outbuildings Allowed
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 154 NE Ivy Drive, Alden, MI 49612
From Kalkaska take US 131 North, Left (West) on Wood Rd to Right ( North) on Smith Rd approx. 1 1/2 miles ,Right ( East) side. ( Ivy Dr) second to last drive on Right side.
Listing information for 154 NE Ivy Drive, Alden, MI 49612 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX Bayshore 303 N Cedar Street, Kalkaska, MI 49646
Get Financing for 154 NE Ivy Drive, Alden, MI 49612
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 11:45am