12328-Unit 335C Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 335c #335c
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $400.65/mo
Description for 12328-Unit 335C Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 335c #335c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Uniquely designed 2-bedroom, 2-bath residence at the base of the Buck ski slope & overlooking the Betsie Valley #10 tee. 10' ceilings & a gracious living area with fireplace. Full kitchen has been recently updated with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances (updated pictures coming soon). Located on the 3rd floor, in the corner of the building, this beautiful condominium features two master suites—both with king beds. In addition, one bedroom also has a daybed with trundle. Fractional, all-season residence with private, locked owner storage and attractive rental potential. Convenient access to Crystal's award-winning spa, restaurants, and base area activities. Professional rental management program available. Eligible for worldwide exchange through RCI. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1828432
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,121
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,121
- Approx Year Built: 2002
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Other,2+ Story
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Sidewalk,Golf Course View,Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Wood,Rough-Sawn
- Driveway: Blacktop,Circular,Private,Shared
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 20'6"
- Living Room Width: 14'6"
- Kitchen Length: 10'
- Kitchen Width: 14'6"
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 21'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 22'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12'6"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase,Drywall,Paneling
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Development Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 93.58
- Summer Taxes: 408.09
- Winter Taxes: 1,354.38
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 3,960
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 1,762.47
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Heat,Fire Insurance
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2017
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Planned Unit Development,Other,Fractional Ownership
- Possession: At Closing,Subject to Tenants Rights
- Condo/Unit Level: Third Floor Lvl or Higher
- Condo/Unit Access: Stairway (Indoor),Elevator
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 12328-Unit 335C Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 335c #335c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive.
Listing information for 12328-Unit 335C Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 335c #335c, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Crystal Mountain Realty 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 12328-Unit 335C Crystal Mountain Drive 12328 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 335c #335c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Greater Cadillac, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 11:45am